Sunday, September 14, 2014

THEY ARE BACK!

Most of the children are back at school and I couldn't be happier! The past month was boring without them..

Words cannot express how thankful I am to all of my donors and supports for allowing me to come here. I would not be here without you. I have now been here for a little over three months and I have three more to go! Also, thank you from BDI for all you have done with your donations and support.

I am so excited for what is to come! There is so much that needs to be said but I think for now I will just show you some pictures of our beautiful children.



 The empty school over the holiday..




This is Davis, he is new!! By his second day he had already picked up so much sign language. Will you pray for him? 



Bath time for Saul! 




Frank plays to hard and got hurt!

This is Saul. He need your prayers so much.  
































We need prayers right now more than anything! Thank you.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment