Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday.

Today we ate waffles and eggs for breakfast. We decided every Saturday will be waffle day and we only eat breakfast and dinner!

I took a nap in the afternoon because I stayed up all night blogging and skyping with my family and I was very tired.

At four in the afternoon we went to the school. Saturdays are really relaxed. Sara brought suckers and balloons for the kids and they loved them!

Then we walked up to Lugoba Hill with all of the kids. It was absolutely beautiful! You could see everything! The sunset was amazing. I am so happy we got to go up there and I know the kids were too. They had so much space to run around, play soccer, or do whatever. The whole time up there you could just see more of God's goodness. I love his creations. I love the giant sky and the rolling city hills. I love the laughter and joy coming out of each child.

As the sun was setting we were walking back to the school. Not long after it was dark but the kids were still so active. Playing soccer and being eve more crazy I think then on the hill. For the younger ones they had to bathe right away. Every morning and every night each child bathes. The older kids take turns washing the younger ones.

Kiwa drove me home around eight. Kawempe seems to become a different place at night time...people are everywhere and there's so much noise. I guess its probably the same craziness as day time but it seems to be very different. I just looked up at the starts and talked to God for the 15 minute drive home.

For dinner we ate chapati and eggs, aka rolex, and popcorn.

I'm so tired physically and mentally. I have so much going on in my head I don't know what to do with it. I've started to really miss my family and that just makes things a little bit harder.

I just rely on God to comfort me and push me forward.

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go...I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. Genesis 28:15























She is so beautiful! 

2 comments: